Replace your ordinary fireplace grate with a WoodEze Wood Burning Grate Heater and within minutes of lighting a fire; the built in variable speed blower starts pushing warm air into the room. Versatility is a true trait of the WoodEze Grate heater; the unit can be used with or without a door and the fan box can be mounted on the left or right side.
- Grate Dimensions: 20" Wide x 9" Deep x 3 3/4" High
- Slim 1-3/8" front bar height allows retro-fit into existing door installations
- 90/125 CFM variable speed blower w/thermostatic on/off fan control
- For use with woodburning fireplaces
- Finish: Black
Make your fireplace more efficient with this heavy-duty fireplace grate heater. Easy to install! Simply put in place of your old fireplace grate, plug in the power cord and build a fire. Within minutes the firebox will reach 120° and begin to blow heat from the thermostatically controlled blower. Once your firebox temperature reaches 90° the blower turns off automatically.
This versatile unit can be used with or without a glass door. If used with a glass door, the door sits on top of the bar and would be elevated 1 3/8" high. Designed for masonry fireplaces, not intended for zero-clearance fireplaces.
- For wood-burning fireplaces
- Retro fit into existing door installations
- Fan box is interchangeable from left to right
- Black cover standard; adjustable width to 50"
- Custom covers (width and color) available, please call for quote
- Door NOT included
|Brands||The Original Grate Heater, Thermorite|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||54.0000|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||54|
|Product Type||Grate Heaters|
|Grate Width||21'' to 24''|
|Grate Type||Bar Grates, Fireplace Heater|
5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty