Alfa Nano Gas Pizza Oven
One is changing name but not its substance. One becomes Nano.
Gas-fired NANO is the great option if you want a portable oven and you can’t burn wood due to legal restrictions or neighbours objecting to it.
Alfa’s new home gas-burning NANO is a real professional oven that allows you to learn from mistakes and will certainly make your neighbours green with envy!
- The NANO heats up in just 10 minutes and bakes pizza like an authentic Neapolitan commercial oven.
- Oven size: 73x55x48 cm. Weight: 55 kg.
- Oven floor size: 50×40 cm.
- It uses as little energy as two gas rings!
- Natural gas or LPG versions available.
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your NANO oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
- The Alfa patented deflector allows heat to flow out gradually from the flue and makes for superior cooking performance.
- The mouth of the NANO oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
After ten years from the launch of the first stainless steel oven, here is NANO, the new portable pizza oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
- NANO goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the NANO oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
Get the NANO oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 77x57x47 cm (30x22x18.5 in).
The Nano Pizza Oven is available in a wood fire model.
Colours: Black or Copper
Number of pizzas: 1
Batch of bread: 1-2 kg (2-4 lbs)
Fuel: wood or gas
Number of people: 1 to 10
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top, Top + base or Top + table version.
- Fire the oven up - Fire up the oven 15 minutes before dinner.
- 500°C (1000°F) in just 15 minutes. - Make 250 g dough balls 3 hours before. Stretch the balls, top them and bake at 500°C (1000°F).
- Cook the pizza in 90 seconds. - Cook the pizza in 90 seconds by turning it a couple of times to make it brown evenly.
- Bon appétit! - Take the pizza out of the oven, cut it and tuck it in! You’re the great pizza chef!
- Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas
- Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
- Heat Capacity: 30,000 BTU/hr
- Chimney dimensions: 5.0”
- Cooking Floor W x D: 19.6” x 15.7”
- Weight 120 lbs
- Mini Peel included
- Nano oven ships LPG with parts to convert to NG
Base has stainless-steel front panel, black handle and 4 professional casters with brakes. Weighs as little as 55 lbs and is available in Copper or Black.
|FXONE-LRAM||Wood Top Only||Copper|
|FXONE-GRAM-U||Gas Top Only||Copper|