American Fyre Designs Grand Cordova Ventless Outdoor Fireplace
Raising the outdoor room to a new standard, the American Fyre Designs Grand Cordova Ventless Outdoor Fireplace joins time-tested indoor styles with modern ingenuity of the outdoor living space. Thie fireplace is a genuine work of masonry art.
- Glass-fiber reinforced concrete body won’t degrade
- Customizable gas plumbing included
- Tailored hearth options to fit your needs
- Choose between many different finishes
- Easy assembly with use of only bolts
Design this fireplace to fit your outdoor style! There are eight finishes to choose from.
Built from a glass-fiber reinforced concrete frame and a high-temperature refractory cement firebox, this unit is specifically designed for longevity and consistent durability. Ready-made for discreet gas conversion, the American Fyre Designs Grand Cordova Ventless Outdoor Fireplace is a herald of the outdoor fireplace movement, easily customized to put the gas key and gas line right where you want them.
This fireplace is Ventless and has two panels - one at the top and one at the bottom - to block any venting. The burner selections that are available will fit this design and will push all the heat out of the front of your firebox so the heat won't be lost through the chimney!
Please Note: This unit is non-convertible from Ventless to vented - the refractory panels are permanently installed.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Type: Fireplace Unit
- Construction: Cast
- Material: Glass-Fiber Reinforced Concrete | High-Temp Refractory Cement
- Color: Black Lava | Café Blanco | Canyon | Sedona | Silverado | Smoke | Tuscan Slate | Villa
- Firebox Width: 34"
- Firebox Depth: 20"
- Overall Width: 110"
- Overall Depth: 40"
- Overall Height: 95"
- Chimney Height: 21"
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 1900 lbs.
- Items Included: Fireplace unit, hearth unit, four herringbone firebox liners, two installed refractory panels for vent free use, vent free burner and burning display
Select your Fireplace Color
- Many heavy texture and sand finish options to choose from
- All natural tones
- Will easily match your decor
Select your Fireplace Gas Shut Off Location
- Select the location of your gas line
- Options left or right of the unit
- Can be located on the back or underneath the unit
Select your Hearth/Fireplace Recess
- Recess allows installation of stone facing
- Recess is 2" deep on all vertical surfaces
- Choose hearth recess or hearth and fireplace recess