Captivate your senses and reconsider everything you thought you knew about grilling with the AOG 9' Grill Island - LP.
AOG has a long-standing reputation for producing some of the most high quality and sleek outdoor grilling equipment, and with this island, their reputation lives on. Featuring the American Outdoor Grill – 36”, a mainstay to the American Outdoor Grill collection, this grill island has pound for pound more cooking power at a more affordable price than most grill islands on the market.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel components
- 62,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Constructed with durable Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Dimensions: 107.5” wide x 34.75” deep x 36” tall
- Includes: Grill, grill adapter, double side burner, side burner adapter, refrigerator, double doors, side tank access door
Underneath the grill, you’ll find a set of stainless steel double doors, putting all your grilling tools at your fingertips when you need them most, while a side door gives you immediate access to the inside of the island. The included refrigerator provides cold beverages for you and your guests while maintaining the refined motif of the rest of the island.
The solid construction of the glass fiber reinforced concrete(GFRC) combined with the smooth and articulate lines of the 304 stainless steel components are sure to turn heads at any event. The island features a solid GFRC foundation and textured Cafe' Blanco finish and is topped off with a contrasting polished GFRC Smoked countertop.
- Island Type: Straight
- Material: GFRC | Stainless Steel
- Base Material: GFRC
- Countertop Material: Polished GFRC
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Color: Cafe Blanco | Smoke
- Width/Diameter: 107.5"
- Depth: 34.75"
- Height: 36"
- Cooking Power: Grill: 50,000 BTUs | Rotisserie: 12,000 BTUs | Side Burner: 25,000 BTUs
- Number of Burners: Grill: 3 Main Burners | Side Burner: 2 Burners
- Power Source: 120V
- Capacity: Refrigerator: 4.0 cu. ft.
- Ignition: Electronic Piezo
- Number of Doors: 2 Doors
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 1361 lbs.
- Unique Feature: Constructed with GFRC | Made in the USA
- Items Included: GFRC island, grill, grill adapter, double side burner, side burner adapter, refrigerator, double doors, LP tank access door, NG to LP grill conversion kit
Please Note: This grill comes natural gas ready with a propane conversion kit to be installed on site.
Please Note: This item requires a forklift (not provided) at the time of delivery.
Manufacturer Limited Warranty
American Outdoor Grill stainless steel burners are warranted for 15 years. All other American outdoor grill parts are warranted for 10 years. Except as noted: American Outdoor Grill ignition systems (excluding batteries), accessories (including sideburners, motors and thermometers), and flavor grids are warranted for one year from the date of purchase.
Please keeps a copy of your sales slip for proof of purchase
This warranty applies to the original purchaser and to single family residential use only. It commences from date of purchase, and is valid only with proof of purchase.
This warranty does not cover parts becoming defective through misuse, accidental damage, electrical damage, improper handling, storage and/or installation. Product must be installed (and gas must be connected) as specified in the instructions or operator's manual, by a qualified professional installer. Accessories, parts, valves, remotes, etc., when used must be Peterson Co. product.
This warranty does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, or discoloration, unless the affected component becomes inoperable. It does not cover labor or labor-related charges.
This warranty specifically excludes liability for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specified legal rights, and you may have other rights that may vary from state to state.
For additional information regarding this warranty, or to place a warranty claim, contact the R.H. Peterson dealer where the product was purchased.