Grand Canyon 18-Inch Arizona Weathered Oak Charred Vented Natural Gas Log Set
18" AWO Charred - Log Count : 7
The Arizona Weathered Oak is Grand Canyon Gas Logs premier set of gas logs. The Arizona Weathered Oak logs are cast from real logs found in nature and then hand painted to bring the natural beauty of the log to life.
Designed to bring true realism to your fireplace, the Grand Canyon Arizona Weathered Oak Charred Vented Gas Log Set brings the beauty of nature into your home. Grand Canyon Gas Logs scours the American country to hand pick the most unique logs for their sets. Each of these logs were individually cast from one of them. For the charred series, the front logs were burnt in half to create a hyper-realistic burnt appearance before they were molded. Adding further attention to detail each log is hand-painted.
- Front log is cast from a burned-through oak log for the most realistic charred appearance
- 2 Burner system is rated for high altitude use and has two burner tubes for added flame depth and brighter embers
- 3 Burner system is rated for high altitude use and has three burner tubes for added flame depth, realism, and brighter embers
- Unique burner mirrors a real wood burning fireplace and is tested to withstand and produce heat
- Burner boasts up to 52000 BTUs of heat
- Log set includes: logs, burner, flex line, damper clamp, gas inlet fitting, lava rock, and embers
- Hand-painted individually cast logs
- ANSI certified burners
- Multiple ignition options
- Lifetime burner warranty
The logs in the Arizona Weathered Oak Charred collection are cast from real oak logs, but with an extra step for added detail. The logs found for the front are notched and burned through the middle before creating a mold. This process creates a gas log set that looks like its really burning in your fireplace. The handpainted details further add to the realism of this collection. Every log is handpicked, and each size in the collection has its own unique logs. Get great ember bed coverage and superb flame height with this American-made 18-inch natural gas log set that has one main burner in the back and a second burner in the front that also acts as an ember burner. The attention to detail and flame presentation is what allows Grand Canyon to produce realistic displays that fill any room with warmth and comfort. Set includes: logs, burner, flex line, damper clamp, gas inlet fitting, lava rock, and embers. Burner Output: 52,000 BTUs. Burner Ignition Method: match light using your existing wall key valve.
|Log Material||Refractory Ceramic|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas or Propane|
|Minimum Depth Required||12"|
|Minimum Height Required||14"|
|Minimum Front Width Required||30"|
|Minimum Rear Width Required||24"|
|Collection||Arizona Weathered Oak Charred|
|Burner Kit||Grand Canyon 2 Burner or 3 Burner|