Super Combo Deal!!! Empire`s Breckenridge Deluxe 36" Firebox With 24" Kennesaw Gas Log Set combo!! Everything you need for a vent free gas fireplace except your mantel. These Logs are remote ready.
1-855 485 4015
Your Home For Discount Quality Hearth Products
Please Feel Free To Contact Us with Any Questions!
Designed for installation in tight spaces, Breckenridge Deluxe fireboxes measure just 16 1/2 inches deep for the 32-inch model and 19 for the 36- and 42-inch models, yet still allow installation of a blower. We offer an assortment of decorative arched doors, louvers, and frames for the Deluxe fireboxes – accessories normally reserved for manufacturers’ upscale models. Liners include four styles in ceramic fiber, one in refractory, plus Stainless Steel and Black Reflective (Deluxe only). This firebox is an elegant Matte Black. Surround your fireplace with a traditional-style Cabinet or Corner mantel in one of five finishes, or choose stainable oak or hardwood. For use with contemporary burners, we also offer stainless steel and reflective black liners to fit the Deluxe firebox, along with a special contemporary mantel in modern matte black – in cabinet or corner models.
24" Kennesaw Vent Free Refractory Gas Log Set, Manual Control, 35,000 Btu's - Natural Gas
- Richly detailed, hand-painted concrete logs
- 33% flame turndown on burners
- Burners feature Oxyen Depletion Sensor
- Certified for both Vent-Free and Vented applications
- The Kennesaw Refractory Log Set features richly detailed, handpainted concrete logs for use with our HearthRite Vent-Free Burner. Available in two sizes, the competitively priced Kennesaw log set and HearthRite Burner require a minimum firebox depth of just 13 inches for the 18-inch set (8-logs) and 14 inches for the 24-inch set (9-logs) – making it ideal for existing fireplaces and fireboxes. The 18-inch burners are rated at 29,000 Btu Nat and 26,000 Btu LP. The 24-inch burner is rated at 35,000 Btu Nat and 33,000 Btu LP. Both burners provide up to 33-percent turndown to generate the perfect amount of heat for your room. Burners are available in manual control or remote-ready Millivolt. Millivolt systems include an on/off switch, but also work with Empire’s thermostats, remote controls, and programmable remotes. Both burners feature state-of-theart Oxygen Depletion Sensor technology to ensure, safe, reliable performance.