The Broilmaster Premium P4X Gas BBQ Grill Head features top of the line options that will make your grilling experience exceptional. This grill features the legendary Bowtie Burner for exceptional heat distribution at any temperature setting. The Premium P4 cranks out an impressive 40,000 BTUs over 473 square inches of total cooking area – including cooking grids and warming rack.Give our Broilmaster Grill Experts A Call Today We Can Help You Decide Which Broilmaster Gas Grill Is Right For you! 1-855 485 4015
- Grilling surface area: 473 sq. in.
- 40,000 BTUs
- Bowtie burner creates exceptional heat distribution
- Natural gas or propane models available
- Stainless steel components
Choose from CharMaster Briquets or Flarebuster Ceramic Flavor Enhancers for a premium grilling experience. The Charmaster Briquets are a proven technology and excellent quality for economy and durability. The Flarebuster Ceramics Flavor Enhancers have uniform dimensions and thickness for exceptional heat distribution and burner protection.
Broilmaster’s patented stainless steel Bowtie Burner delivers unmatched heat distribution and precise control at any setting. With separate left/right controls for indirect cooking, grilling and roasting, an electronic ignition allows for year-round instant lighting. The Broilmaster Premium P4X Gas BBQ Grill Head features a heat indicator that reads from 100º-1000ºF for perfect temperature and timing control and a multi-position lid stop to control the heat and smoke. With a thick cast aluminum grill head, the grill will heat uniformly, maintain its temperature, and transmit more heat to your food.
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 24"
- Overall Depth: 16.25"
- Overall Height: 19"
- Main Grilling Area: 360 sq. in.
- Secondary Grilling Area: 113 sq. in.
- Total Grilling Area: 473 sq. in.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Number of Main Burners: 1 Burner
- Main Burner Configuration: Conventional
- Cooking Power: 40,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Burner: Optional
- Side Burner: Optional
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Burger Count: 10 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 64 lbs.
- Certification: UL Listed | cUL Listed
- Items Included: Grill head, cooking grids, bowtie burner, warming rack, favor enhancers
Limited Lifetime Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for limited lifetime against rusting: aluminum grill housing (except paint); cast stainless steel cooking grids; porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids; select stainless steel components - cart, mounting, bowtie burner, T3 burner, side burner, side burner housing and warming rack; stainless steel built-in components - built-in kit for P3/T3 grills, door kit, tilt-out propane tank door, and vent register kit.
10 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 10 years from the date of purchase against rusting: side burner (DPASBC) and side burner housing (BSA).
5 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 5 years from the date of purchase against rusting: painted electro-galvanized steel components; stainless steel smoker shutter.
2 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 2 years from the date of purchase against rusting: porcelain coated steel briquet racks; chrome-plated warming rack; stainless steel flavor screen; stainless steel heat shield.
1 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 1 year from the date of purchase against rusting: valves, knobs, igniters, labels, hoses, fitting and all other parts and accessories - including those made from stainless steel and painted steel - unless specified above; paint on aluminum grill head.
From the date of purchase, the manufacturer will make available at the factory a free replacement for any defective part covered by this warranty on the following basis. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty applies to original owner and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Removal and reinstallation cost.
- Labor for replacement or repairs.
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem.
- Transportation and shipping cost.
- Surface corrosion
- Damage cause by dropping, scraping, or abrasive cleaning voids the warranty for all cooking grids.
- Grills and finishes damaged by abrasive cleaning, improper installation, improper storage, accident, misuse, abuse, alteration, commercial use, and unusually harsh environmental conditions. Harsh conditions could include, but are not limited to: continual seawater spray, direct contact with pool chemicals or lawn chemicals, direct contact with corrosive materials.
- Inoperable dues to improper or lack of cleaning.
This warranty does not imply or assume any responsibility for consequential damages that might result from misuse or improper installation of this cooking appliance. This warranty only covers claims involving defective workmanship or materials.