Broilmaster R3 Infrared Propane Gas Grill On Black Cart Is Included in the base price, stainless steel cart and side shelves are optional upgrades.
Broilmaster R3 Infrared Grill With Cart Package. Broilmaster lives up to its name with this amazing infrared gas grill. With cooking temps up to 1600 degrees its sure to sear your steak perfectly! If you have any questions about this grill or any of our products please feel free to give our Broilmaster grill experts a Call today 1-855 485 4015. Offered here by FireplacesRus.net your home for discount fireplaces and top quality grills.
- 40,000 BTUs infrared cooking power
- Grilling surface area: 695 sq. in.
- Durable stainless steel components
- Stainless steel folding retract-a-rack
- Natural gas or propane configuration available
The Broilmaster R3 Infrared Cart Mount Gas BBQ Grill features independent burner management for indirect cooking, grilling, and roasting. The electronic ignition offers many years of instant lighting, while the heat indicator reads from 100º-1000ºF for perfect temperature and timing control. The multi-position lid stop will allow you to control the heat and smoke. With a thick cast aluminum grill head, the grill will heat uniformly, maintain its temperature, and transmit more heat to your food. Special V-channel cooking grids over the infrared burners capture up to 65% of the dripping from your food and vaporizes them, adding flavor and moisture to your meats.
Material: Cast Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 26.75"
- Overall Depth: 18.75"
- Overall Height: 47"
- Main Grilling Area: 442 sq. in.
- Secondary Grilling Area: 253 sq. in.
- Total Grilling Area: 695 sq. in.
- Ignition: Electronic
- Number of Main Burners: 2 Burners
- Main Burner Configuration: Infrared
- Infrared Burner: Included
- Infrared Cooking Power: 40,000 BTUs
- Rotisserie Burner: Optional
- Side Burner: Optional
- Burner Material: Stainless Steel
- Warming Rack Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Burger Count: 12 Burgers
- Assembly Required: Required
- Item Weight: 111 lbs.
- Certification: UL Listed | cUL Listed
- Items Included: Grill head, cart, cooking grids, ceramic burner, warming rack
Limited Lifetime Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for limited lifetime against rusting: aluminum grill housing (except paint); cast stainless steel cooking grids; porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids; select stainless steel components - cart, mounting, bowtie burner, T3 burner, side burner, side burner housing and warming rack; stainless steel built-in components - built-in kit for P3/T3 grills, door kit, tilt-out propane tank door, and vent register kit.
10 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 10 years from the date of purchase against rusting: side burner (DPASBC) and side burner housing (BSA).
5 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 5 years from the date of purchase against rusting: painted electro-galvanized steel components; stainless steel smoker shutter.
2 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 2 years from the date of purchase against rusting: porcelain coated steel briquet racks; chrome-plated warming rack; stainless steel flavor screen; stainless steel heat shield.
1 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 1 year from the date of purchase against rusting: valves, knobs, igniters, labels, hoses, fitting and all other parts and accessories - including those made from stainless steel and painted steel - unless specified above; paint on aluminum grill head.
From the date of purchase, the manufacturer will make available at the factory a free replacement for any defective part covered by this warranty on the following basis. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty applies to original owner and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Removal and reinstallation cost.
- Labor for replacement or repairs.
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem.
- Transportation and shipping cost.
- Surface corrosion
- Damage cause by dropping, scraping, or abrasive cleaning voids the warranty for all cooking grids.
- Grills and finishes damaged by abrasive cleaning, improper installation, improper storage, accident, misuse, abuse, alteration, commercial use, and unusually harsh environmental conditions. Harsh conditions could include, but are not limited to: continual seawater spray, direct contact with pool chemicals or lawn chemicals, direct contact with corrosive materials.
- Inoperable dues to improper or lack of cleaning.
This warranty does not imply or assume any responsibility for consequential damages that might result from misuse or improper installation of this cooking appliance. This warranty only covers claims involving defective workmanship or materials.
A bill of sales, cancelled check , or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period.