Kingsman HB3632 Zero-Clearance Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
The Kingsman HB3632 Zero-Clearance Direct Vent Gas Fireplace Heater is a quality fireplace will allow you to enjoy the beauty of glowing embers and up to 85% maximum efficiency. Be assured that this fireplace is safe, offers comfort and a long lasting value!
- Dual burner with realistic flame pattern
- 100% safety gas shut off
- Approved for bedroom and mobile home use
- 30,500 BTUs NG/29,000 BTUs LP
Choose from a variety of decorative options to create your own distinctive appearance and be assured of complete safety, comfort and long lasting value. Select from a millivolt or intermittent pilot ignition system. The millivolt valve system does not use electricity, but has a standing pilot which allows operation during a power failure with hi-low heat and flame adjustment. The intermittent pilot ignition is electronic and uses an electrode to ignite the pilot. The IPI system ensures the pilot flame extends over the burner for immediate ignition and it conserves energy when the appliance is not in operation. p>The coaxial vent system is a pipe inside a pipe (generally 4" inside/7" outside). The inside pipe is for exhaust, while the outer pipe brings in outside air for combustion. The design of allows for a completely sealed system that does not compromise inside air quality of your home. It also lets you vent a product horizontally (great for when an appliance is installed on an outside wall). Direct vent appliances are usually limited to a length of 40ft (with a maximum horizontal length of 15ft) that will allow an appliance to function properly.
ZERO CLEARANCE DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACE ‐ 36" WIDE:
Listed for USA/Canada as a Gas Fireplace, Dual Burner, SIT Valve with Hi/Lo,
Wall Switch, 4/7" Sloped Top Flue, Ceramic Glass, Safety Screen
Framing Louvered 36 3/8" W x 35" H x 17" D
- Millivolt or IPI valve system allows operation during a power failure with Hi/low heat and flame adjustment
- Dual burner with Realistic Flame Pattern
- A flame sensor that constantly monitors the pilot flame
- Safety Screen Barrier*
Designer Clean View Circulating Kit
No Louvers Required
Available in Black or Classic Series Black with Polish Brass,
Antique or Chrome Accents
Surrounds Wide (Louvered Units)
Chrome or Black
Coverage – HBZDV3632 – 35 1/2” h x 41 1/8” w
Coverage – HBZDV4232 – 37 5/8” h x 45 1/8” w
Coverage – HBZDV4740 – 43 5/8” h x 50 1/8” w
Heat activated with variable speed control
Brick Refractory Liner
Traditional, Herringbone, Red Herringbone
Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat
or Programmable Thermostat
On/Off, Thermostat On/Off, Thermostat On/Off modulating, Thermostat On/Off modulating and fan control
* All gas fireplaces manufactured as of January 1, 2015 will include a Safety Screen Barrier.
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 36" | 38.0625"
- Overall Depth: 16.4375" | 18.875"
- Overall Height: 34.6875" | 34.8125"
- Viewing Width: 29.75"
- Viewing Height: 18.625"
- Heat Output: 29,000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 30,500 BTUs
- Efficiency: 46%
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Venting Diameter: 4" inner | 7" outer
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Millivolt
- Certification: ANSI Certified | CGA Certified | CSA Certified
- Color Family: Black
- Items Included: Dual burner, SIT valve, ceramic glass, log set