Kingsman VFI25 Vented Gas Fireplace Insert
The Ultimate in Vented Fireplace Inserts, convert your wood burning fireplace to gas.
Transform your fireplace area elegantly with a Kingsman VFI25 Vented Gas Fireplace Insert. The VFI25 gas insert is a complete unit that will convert your wood burning fireplace to gas, for a new standard of warmth, beauty, safety and convenience!
VENTED GAS FIREPLACE INSERT
Listed for USA/Canada as a Vented Gas Fireplace, Includes Dual Burner with Glowing Embers, Ceramic Glass, SIT Valve with Hi/Lo, Variable Speed with Thermostat Controlled Blower, Safety Spill Switch, Safety Screen, Four Inch Flue, 25,000 BTU
(Minimum Size of Fireplace for installation 24"W x 17‐1/2"H x 16"D)
- Dual burner with glowing embers
- 25,000 BTus with NG or LP
- Variable speed blower with thermostat
- Minimum size of fireplace for installation: 24" W x 16" D x 17.5" H
This fireplace insert will work great in a living room to replace an existing wood burning fireplace and is approved to be used in a bedroom or bed sitting room. Design this insert to match your home decor by selecting from a variety of design options - louver kits, surrounds and burning displays.
The millivolt valve system does not use electricity, but has a standing pilot which allows operation during a power failure with hi-low heat and flame adjustment.
This vented insert uses air cooled pipe (B-vent), or gas flue liners to vent. This appliance uses room air for combustion and exhaust through the B-vent pipe or flexible gas liner. Vented appliances are not as restricted in venting length as compared to direct vent appliances and can use existing chimney systems by running gas flex liner into existing chimneys and terminating with a rain cap and flashing.
• Millivolt valve system allows operation during a power failure with Hi/low heat and flame adjustment
• Blower with a thermostat controlled On/Off including variable speed control is standard on all models
• Spill Safety Switch – in case of a blocked flue or downdraft, it will shut down the unit
• Dual burner system with glowing embers
• Bedroom and Bed Sitting Room approved
• Safety Screen Barrier*
LOGC6 Five Piece Cast Split Oak Log Set with glowing ember chunks, or LOGC5 Four Piece Cast Split Oak
Available in Black, or Classic Series Black with Polish Brass, Antique or Chrome Accents
Surrounds Deluxe (3 piece)
Black with Black trim
Risers for Deluxe Surrounds
Increases height coverage by 2 1/2”
Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat or Programmable Thermostat
On/Off, Thermostat On/Off, Thermostat On/Off modulating, Thermostat On/Off modulating
* All gas fireplaces manufactured as of January 1, 2015 will include a Safety Screen Barrier.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Maximum Heat Output: 25,000 BTUs
- Efficiency: 74% | 78%
- Width: 26.25"
- Depth: 15.5"
- Height: 19"
- Minimum Fireplace Width: 24"
- Minimum Fireplace Depth: 16"
- Minimum Fireplace Height: 17.5"
- Control Type: Millivolt
- Venting Diameter: 4"
- EPA Approved: No
- Blower Included: Yes
- Certification: ANSI Certified | CSA Certified
- Safety Barrier Approved: Yes
- Unique Feature: Bedroom and bed sitting room approval
- Items Included: Dual burner, ignition, log set, blower with variable speed control