Nova Tower Wood Burning Stove - by MF Fire
Nova Tower's modern and contemporary design enables it to blend into any room setting with style and ease. The vertical appearance, rising even higher than standard Nova wood stove, along with the "optional" addition of 6" legs, delivers a unique look. The sizable 1.7ft.3 firebox sits on top of a wood storage area, enabling you to enjoy long burn times, with convenient access to wood for reloading your fire. The Nova Tower creates unique vertical aethestic appeal, while the large glass front gives you a bright, mesmerizing fire view.
MF Fire is a new kind of wood stove company, delivering innovative and beautiful wood stoves for modern living. Gone are the days of working hard to get your wood stove to work or being unable to see and enjoy your fire. Winner of the MIT Clean Energy Prize and called, "... a game-changer" by Smithsonian Magazine.
- Designed to take the guess work and tinkering out of wood burning. Perfect for the casual wood burner, there is no longer a need to adjust burn settings. Just light a fire and an efficient, clean burn is delivered every time.
- Exceeds the stringent 2020 EPA emissions standards, meaining you get all the fire without the smoke.
- Enjoy High Efficiency with MORE HEAT, from LESS WOOD. With a maximum Certified effficiency of 79%, Nova gets the most out of your wood. The steady heat output makes any space warm and comfortable.
- With simple edges, minimal lines, and a vertical form factor, Nova Tower's design provides a modern, unique look among wood stoves.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 1,500 ft2. Heat Output: 9,000 to 50,000 BTU/hr. Accepts 18" Cord Wood
- Optional outside air kit. Rear Venting. Fits Standard 6" Diameter Chimney Connector
- 2020 EPA Compliant
- Light it and enjoy – no adjustments needed
- Massive glass for viewing fire