Make the most out of every summer night with the Vintage Gas Fire Pit Table. With a burner set in a tile top designed to look like distressed wood, this fire pit compliments a wood deck and makes your guests feel right at home.
- Made in the USA
- Conceals a 20 lb propane tank
- Unique distressed wood base
- Adjustable flame height and electronic piezo ignition
- Uses Liquid Propane, but can be converted to Natural Gas with included adaptor
The Vintage Gas Fire Pit Table will provide comfort and warmth with 90,000 BTUs, and the burner’s UL listing means that you can operate this fire pit with safety, confidence, and peace of mind. Protect and enhance the flame presentation with the optional glass wind guard which is made of clear glass and stands on the fire pit table outside the burner. The greatest feature of this fire pit is the distressed wood base because it is made of unique wood pieces that will age over time, achieving a one-of-a-kind vintage look.
Type: Chat Height | Fire Pit Table | Hidden Tank
- Shape: Square
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Material: Superstone | Wood
- Color: Brown
- Overall Width: 48.25"
- Overall Depth: 48.25"
- Overall Height: 25"
- Burning Area Width/Diameter: 24"
- Burning Area Length: 24"
- Maximum Heat Output: 90,000 BTUs
- Burning Display: Fire Glass
- Certification: UL Listed
- Assembly Required: Required
- Items Included: Crystal Fire Burner | 10 Pounds of Glass Fire Gems | Hose & Regulator | Gas Valve | Metal Flex Valve | Natural Gas Orifice | Electric Piezo
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
The manufacturer warrants its products for component failure and defects in materials or workmanship per the terms of the warranty supplied with the product. No consumer should bear any cost of warranty service when the service is performed within the terms of the consumer warranty. All dealers and distributors shall honor the manufacturer warranties for the brands they represent whether they sold and installed the product or not. Installation and start-up procedures are considered to be normal required activities not associated with warranty service. Issues such as igniter adjustment, gas pressure, IPI electronic ignition, minor stucco, tile, and grout repairs, should be included in start-up. Such procedures are not covered by the warranty. Warranty Period: The warranty period for consumers begins at date of purchase. The manufacturer will use the date of sale for warranty start date.