The traditional beauty of the golden oak designer or split oak logs add to the elegant burn of the G9 vent-free burner system. Dancing flames and an ember bed, featuring an innovative reflective panel, offer comforting heat and fireside charm.
The vent free collection offer gas log sets that bring the splendor and warmth of a wood fire without the need for venting your fireplace. Hand crafted logs in a variety of styles, active natural flames and glowing embers magnify the beauty of your hearth.
With 99% heating efficiency, these log sets operate using less gas, saving you energy dollars. ANSI certified for natural gas or propane gas, the vent-free collection is equipped with an oxygen depletion sensor for safe operation. A variety of controls from manual to thermostatic remote, make using your gas logs simple.
All log and burner sets come standard with ODS safety system, custom grate, glowing embers, bryte coals, lava-fyre granules connector kit.
MINIMUM HEARTH DIMENSIONS
- Safety Pilot With Remote - 28" W (front) x 18" D x 18" H x 28" W (rear)
CHECK ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL CODES
Currently, the state of California does not permit the use of vent-free gas appliances. Massachusetts requires the board of State Examiners of Plumbers approval prior to installation. Local codes do vary, we recommend checking your local regulations.
- All Peterson Vent Free Ceramic Refractory Gas Logs are WARRANTED for as long as you own them (lifetime)
- All Peterson Vent Free Ceramic Fiber Gas Logs are WARRANTED for FIVE (5) YEARS
- All Peterson Burner Assemblies are WARRANTED for TEN (10) YEARS
- All other Peterson Valves, Pilots and Controls are covered by a ONE (1) YEAR Limited Warranty (excluding batteries)
- All warranties apply only to the original purchaser
- All warranties are for parts only and DO NOT include labor