Engineered to bring out the freshest, most mouth-watering flavors to date, the Toscana Wood Fired Masonry Pizza Oven is a testament to stone-baked delicacy. Formed from modular concrete pieces, this unit exhibits authentic masonry and a higher standard for delicious, natural cuisine.
- Constructed from interlocking precast components
- Can be finished with stucco, rock, tile, brick, and more
- Includes: 16" Masonry Chimney, 50 lbs. of Dry Mortar and Firebrick
Upgrading your outdoor room with the class and comfort of real, artistic stonework, the Toscana Wood Fired Masonry Pizza Oven comes ready for assembly—and because of the lightweight modular concrete construction, the masonry mortar assembly can be done by one individual. With proper care, the entire firebox can be completed in less than two hours. Continuing in the tradition of versatility, this pizza oven is eligible for finish in stucco, rock, tile, brick, and more.
Due to excessive heat and weight, this pizza oven requires a non-combustible base with no wood underpinning and a base support of 684 pounds. All pieces and components are proudly manufactured and distributed in the United States of America, complying with UL standards. This firebox is ICC-ES listed.
- Type: DIY
- Construction: Modular Concrete
- Finish: Ready To Finish
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Overall Width: 48"
- Overall Depth: 28"
- Overall Height: 42.125"
- Opening Width: 18"
- Opening Height: 10"
- Certification: UL 127 | UL 193
- Item Weight: 625 lbs.
- Unique Feature: Natural Gas or Propane Convertible
- Items Included: 16" Masonry Chimney | 50 lbs. of Dry Mortar | Firebrick