Make your fireplace more efficient with this heavy-duty fireplace grate heater. Easy to install, simply put in place of your old fireplace grate, plug in the power cord and build a fire. Within minutes the firebox will reach 120 degrees and begin to blow heat from the thermostatically controlled blower. Once your firebox temperature reaches 90 degrees, the blower turns off automatically.
This versatile unit can be used with or without a glass door. If used with a glass door, the door sits on top of the bar and would be elevated 1 3/8" high. Designed for masonry fireplaces, not intended for zero-clearance fireplaces.
- For wood-burning fireplaces
- Retro fit into existing door installations
- Fan box is interchangeable from left to right
- Black cover standard; adjustable width to 50"
- Custom covers (width and color) available, please call for quote
- Door NOT included
|Brands||The Original Grate Heater, Thermorite|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||51.0000|
|Actual Weight (lbs)||51|
|Product Type||Grate Heaters|
|Grate Width||18'' to 20''|
|Grate Type||Bar Grates, Fireplace Heater|