- Dimensions: 6'' ID x 6 1/2'' OD
- Adjusts from 12'' - 18'
- Construction Material: 400 series stainless steel inner with aluminized steel outer
- Clearances: 6" clearance to combustible materials
- Listings: ULC S641 and UL 103 standards
- Adjusts from 12 1/2" to 18"
- Painted black
- The orientation of all DSP chimney connector components must be installed with the crimped end (outer black pipe) pointing up, towards the chimney
Our Telescoping Stove Pipe is a double wall chimney component designed to last significantly longer than single wall pipe. It's constructed with a 26 gauge steel outer wall and a corrosion resistant, 400 stainless steel inner liner. The double wall construction allows a 1/4" air space between the inner and outer pipes to provide superior insulating value to accommodate higher flue gas temperatures, while creating an outer shell that remains cool to the touch and reducing clearances down to a minimum of 6".
Each piece of Telescoping Stove Pipe is coated with a sleek, black enamel, scratch resistant finish. When used with other DSP stove pipe it allows for increasing your pipe lengths from 12" to 18", and eliminates field cutting. Our Telescoping Pipe installs quickly and can easily be removed for inspection and cleaning. A finishing band is included.Benefits of double wall construction
- Increased efficiency
- Less creosote build up
- Reduced smoking of the stove at start up
- Less chance of moisture or soot built up within the vent
Model DSP Double Wall Stove Pipe is a connector pipe that links your wood stove to an insulated chimney. The connector is an important component of a woodburning system because its correct size, arrangement and installation improve the performance and safety of the heating system. DSP Double Wall Stove Pipe is listed and tested to ULC S641 and UL 103 standards. Model DSP has an attractive outer black surface made of durable aluminized steel to withstand temperatures up to 1200 degrees F in continuous operation. Double Wall construction with a 1/4" air space between inner and outer pipes provides a superior insulating value compared to single wall pipe. Double Wall Stove Pipe not only keeps the flue temperatures higher, it also keeps the outer pipe temperatures cooler, allowing for reduced clearances to combustibles.