Broilmaster Brings their great grilling techn ology and legendary durability to charcoal grilling. The Broilmaster C3 Independence Charcoal BBQ Grill allows you to perfect the art of charcoal grilling. The 1/4" thick cast aluminum hood, combined with twin air intakes helps to regulate the flow of air and maintain a consistent cooking temperature for your burgers, brats and turkey! Give our Broilmster charcoal grill experts a call today 1-855 485 4015 with any questions you might have.
- 442 sq. in. of total cooking area
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum construction
- Left and right air intake on front panel
- Rotary, dual function smoke vent on lid
- Front-access tilt open doors for loading charcoal and emptying slide out ash tray
The Broilmaster C3 Independence Charcoal BBQ Grill can be used with charcoal or briquettes and will help you to get the most out of your fuel. The front loading doors allow you to add fuel or redistribute coals. The ash falls into a slide out pan which pulls out easily for disposal. These components are sealed and constructed of stainless steel with coiled handles for safety. The doors will seal tightly so there will be no worry of heat loss or them opening on their own.
The Broilmaster C3 Independence Charcoal BBQ Grill features twin air intakes on the front panel of the grill and a dual-function top vent, which allows for precise control of temperature and smoke. Because you can control each of these intakes independently, you can maintain different heat levels within the grill.
The precision heat probe indicator reads accurately from 100ºF - 700ºF and can be re-calibrated to ensure consistent results. This probe will be helpful when you are prepping the grill, baking or smoking.
- Material: Cast Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Overall Width: 26.75"
- Overall Depth: 18.75"
- Overall Height: 20.5"
- Main Grilling Area: 442 sq. in.
- Cooking Grid Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Burger Count: 12 Burgers
- Unique Feature: Precision probe heat indicator 100º - 700ºF
- Items Included: Stainless steel rod multi-level grids, removable ash pan
Limited Lifetime Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for limited lifetime against rusting: aluminum grill housing (except paint); cast stainless steel cooking grids; porcelain coated cast iron cooking grids; select stainless steel components - cart, mounting, bowtie burner, T3 burner, side burner, side burner housing and warming rack; stainless steel built-in components - built-in kit for P3/T3 grills, door kit, tilt-out propane tank door, and vent register kit.
10 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 10 years from the date of purchase against rusting: side burner (DPASBC) and side burner housing (BSA).
5 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 5 years from the date of purchase against rusting: painted electro-galvanized steel components; stainless steel smoker shutter.
2 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 2 years from the date of purchase against rusting: porcelain coated steel briquet racks; chrome-plated warming rack; stainless steel flavor screen; stainless steel heat shield.
1 Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants the following for 1 year from the date of purchase against rusting: valves, knobs, igniters, labels, hoses, fitting and all other parts and accessories - including those made from stainless steel and painted steel - unless specified above; paint on aluminum grill head.
From the date of purchase, the manufacturer will make available at the factory a free replacement for any defective part covered by this warranty on the following basis. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty applies to original owner and is not transferable.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Removal and reinstallation cost.
- Labor for replacement or repairs.
- The costs of a service call to diagnose a problem.
- Transportation and shipping cost.
- Surface corrosion
- Damage cause by dropping, scraping, or abrasive cleaning voids the warranty for all cooking grids.
- Grills and finishes damaged by abrasive cleaning, improper installation, improper storage, accident, misuse, abuse, alteration, commercial use, and unusually harsh environmental conditions. Harsh conditions could include, but are not limited to: continual seawater spray, direct contact with pool chemicals or lawn chemicals, direct contact with corrosive materials.
- Inoperable dues to improper or lack of cleaning.
This warranty does not imply or assume any responsibility for consequential damages that might result from misuse or improper installation of this cooking appliance. This warranty only covers claims involving defective workmanship or materials.
A bill of sales, cancelled check , or payment record should be kept to verify purchase date and establish warranty period.