Introduce warmth and comfort to your home with the Alpine by ComfortBilt, the newest addition to the ComfortBilt family. The HP40 is a compact and efficient pellet stove heater, designed to heat small spaces such as homes, sunrooms, cabins, garages, yurts, lodges, and basements. With a heating capacity of up to 1,500 ft² under normal temperature conditions, this pellet stove heater is perfect for keeping any space warm and cozy.
The Alpine by ComfortBilt is EPA and CSA certified, ensuring compliance with all federal emissions mandates. With a maximum BTU/Hr of 26,224, an efficiency of 81%, and a 25-pound hopper capacity, this pellet stove heater is designed for maximum performance and convenience.
The five power settings and programmable thermostat allow for constant temperature control and economical pellet use. The heavy gauge exterior is easy to clean and maintain, and the rear-mounted 75mm (3”) standard exhaust port and 2” standard air intake makes installation a breeze.
Measuring 17 inches wide, 30 inches high, and 21 inches deep, the Alpine Pellet Stove comes with a one-year limited warranty on parts and service. Upgrade your heating system and enjoy warmth and comfort all season long with the Alpine by ComfortBilt.
Features + Benefits
- Certified 40,000 BTU output will heat a 2,200 ft² or more if temperatures are mild
- EPA and CSA Certified to comply with all federal emissions mandates
- 47 pound hopper capacity; ashes fall automatically into a large removable ash pan
- Rear mounted 3” standard exhaust port, and 2” standard air intake
- Five power settings allow up to 24 hours of continuous burning on lowest setting