Kingsman HB4740 Zero-Clearance Direct Vent Gas Fireplace
Enjoy the elegance and warmth of glowing embers and lively, dancing flames offered with the Kingsman HB4740 Zero-Clearance Direct Vent Gas Fireplace. It is sure to be the focal point of any space in your home!
ZERO CLEARANCE DIRECT VENT GAS FIREPLACE ‐ 47" WIDE:
Listed for USA/Canada as a Vented Gas Fireplace, Dual Burner, SIT Valve with Hi/Lo,
Wall Switch, 4/7" Sloped Top Flue, Tempered Glass, Safety Screen
Framing Louvered 47 3/8" W x 43 1/8" H x 19 1/2" D
• Millivolt or IPI valve system allows operation during a power failure with Hi/low heat and flame adjustment
• Dual burner with Realistic Flame Pattern
• A flame sensor that constantly monitors the pilot flame
• Safety Screen Barrier*
Designer Clean View Circulating Kit
No Louvers Required
Available in Black or Classic Series Black with Polish Brass,
Antique or Chrome Accents
Surrounds Wide (Louvered Units)
Chrome or Black
Coverage – HBZDV4740 – 43 5/8” h x 50 1/8” w
Heat activated with variable speed control
Brick Refractory Liner
Traditional, Herringbone, Red Herringbone
Wall Mount Millivolt Thermostat or Programmable Thermostat
On/Off, Thermostat On/Off, Thermostat On/Off modulating, Thermostat On/Off modulating and fan control
- Dual burner with realistic flame patterns
- Millivolt or Intermittent Pilot Ignition
- 40,000 BTUs NG/36,000 BTUs LP
- Type: Direct Vent
- Style: Single Face Fireplace
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas | Propane
- Overall Width: 47.0625" | 48.0625"
- Overall Depth: 16.4375" | 18.875"
- Overall Height: 43" | 49"
- Viewing Width: 39.5"
- Viewing Height: 26.375"
- Heat Output: 36,000 BTUs
- Maximum Heat Output: 40,000 BTUs
- Venting Type: Direct Vent
- Venting Diameter: 4" inner | 7" outer
- Ignition: Intermittent Pilot Ignition | Millivolt
- Certification: ANSI Certified | CGA Certified | CSA Certified
- Color Family: Black
- Safety Barrier Approved: Yes
- Items Included: Dual burner, SIT valve, tempered glass, log set
Choose from a variety of decorative options to create your own distinctive appearance and be assured of complete safety, comfort and long lasting value. Select from a millivolt or intermittent pilot ignition system. The millivolt valve system does not use electricity, but has a standing pilot which allows operation during a power failure with hi-low heat and flame adjustment. The intermittent pilot ignition is electronic and uses an electrode to ignite the pilot. The IPI system ensures the pilot flame extends over the burner for immediate ignition and it conserves energy when the appliance is not in operation. This fireplace has a flame sensor that constantly monitors the pilot flame and provides 100% gas shut off if the pilot is not sensed.
The coaxial vent system is a pipe inside a pipe (generally 4" inside/7" outside). The inside pipe is for exhaust, while the outer pipe brings in outside air for combustion. The design of allows for a completely sealed system that does not compromise inside air quality of your home. It also lets you vent a product horizontally (great for when an appliance is installed on an outside wall). Direct vent appliances are usually limited to a length of 40ft (with a maximum horizontal length of 15ft) that will allow an appliance to function properly.