Ruby 30" Direct Vent Gas Insert
Majestic's stylish Ruby 30" direct vent gas insert make relaxing simple and easy. Convert your high-maintenance wood fireplace into a source of warmth and enjoyment.
Realistic split logs and flames give the Ruby 30 insert the ambiance and look you want, while removing the effort that wood fireplaces require.
A Quick Look:
|Heating Capacity||Up to 1,400 sq ft|
|Max BTU/hr Input||17,000-30,500|
|Cost to Operate||$0.33*|
* Based on cost/therm. According to the Federal Register Energy Conservation Program for Consumer Products.
Why you will love the Ruby 30" Direct Vent Gas Insert:
Great look to update your existing wood fireplace
- Realistic split logs and flames
- Enhance with optional interior brick panels
- Finish in either Black or Bronze
Easy to use
- No wood to haul
- No mess to clean up
- Comes standard with multi-function remote control and fan
Keep warm air in, cold air out
- More than 70% efficient
- Strikingly realistic split logs and flames
- Simple start-up and use for continual enjoyment
- Adjust flame, heat and ambiance
- Heat with more than 70% efficiency
- Available in 30” or 35” models
- Up to 35,000 BTUs
- Must order a front and surround to complete fireplace
- Upgrade the appearance of the insert with two choices of optional interior brick panels
|Fuel Type:||Natural gas or liquid propane by conversion|
|Heating Capacity:||Up to 1400 sq ft|
|Max BTU/H:||30,500 (NG) / 28,000 (LP)|
|Dimensions:||30-5/8" (W) x 20-7/16" (H) x 14-5/8" (D)|
|Minimum Opening Dimensions (Standard Surround):||31-1/8" (W) x 20-3/4" (H) x 14-7/8" (D) x 20-3/4" (RW)|
|Minimum Opening Dimensions (Deep Surround):||29-1/2" (W) x 19-3/8" (H) x 14" (D)|
|Ignition System:||IntelliFireTM Plus Ignition System|
|Thermal Efficiency:||70% (NG) / 73% (LP)|
|AFUE:||68% (NG) / 71% (LP)|
|P4 Ratings (Canada):||70% (NG) / 71% (LP)|
Heat output will vary depending on the type of fuel used. The flame and ember appearance may vary based on the type of fuel burned and the venting configuration used. Actual product appearance, including flame may differ from image shown. Refer to the owner's manual for complete clearance requirements and specifications. Product specifications and pricing subject to change without notice. For testing and listing information please refer to the owner's/installation manual.
*For select products: Heating capacity to be used as a guide only. See your local dealer for help in determining the product that best suits your heating needs based on climate and home efficiency.
†For wood-burning appliances: Actual burn times will vary based on how the appliance is operated, load size, moisture content and type of wood used, and installation.