Non-Toxic High Temp Mill-Pac Black Sealant | Fireplaces, Wood, Pellet, and Gas Stoves, Direct Vent Systems, Flue Joints | Environmentally Friendly | 1050-Degree (10.3 oz Cartridge)
Non-toxic and organically bound, IGS Industries’ Mill-Pac Black expands to form a tight seal in your fireplace or stove that will provide years of reliable service. Mill-Pac Black will not shrink or crack, and is inert to combustion byproducts. Several major wood, pellet, and gas stove appliance manufacturers specify Mill-Pac Black as their sealant of choice!
Mill-Pac Black is formulated using Non-RCF refractory fibers, which eliminates OSHA and EPA concerns with the use of these raw materials. Mill-Pac Black is still rated to a 1050°F (565oC) max continuous operating temperature, and has excellent resistance to erosion by gas or wood combustion byproducts. Since Mill-Pac Black has always been formulated with an organic, non-toxic binding system, it has been considered a green product. With the elimination of RCF fibers, Mill-PAC Black is truly environmentally friendly.
- Wood, pellet, and gas stoves
- Direct vent systems
- Flue joints and boxes
- Reduces sooting and whiting
- Rated to 1,050°F
- Does not bake onto equipment
- Conforms to rough or misaligned components
- Resists breakdown from acidic byproducts such as HCl, H2SO4, HNO3, NaNO2, and HF
- Easy application and clean up
- Mill-Pac Black is not classified as a hazardous material