There is nothing worse than being cold and wet. But what if you didn’t have to be? What if you came home and with the flip of a switch had a roaring fire? No more chopping, hauling, building, lighting and waiting. The Napoleon® GL18E Gas Log Set is the solution. With one box you can transform your tired wood fireplace into an efficient work of art. The GL18E Gas Logs install with ease, only needing your existing gas line.
Options & Accessories
- Infrared heat radiates back into the room for additional heat
- Complete with solid cast iron andirons & grate, large charcoal embers and 5 lbs. lava rock/cinders
- 100% electric ignition – no electricity required and no standing pilot
- 50% flame/heat adjustment for maximum comfort and efficiency
- Packaged as one complete system for ease of installation
- Available in clean burning natural gas or propane
- Turn on and off with the flick of a switch
- Controls are hidden from view but easy to access
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
HIGHEST AND MOST REALISTIC FLAMES The GL18E’s hand painted logs are unique to every box. No two logs are the same. Napoleon’s exclusive burner produces the highest and most realistic flames in the industry. The fiber burner cover absorbs the heat from the flames and glows like a real wood fire. The heat that the GL18E produces heats the logs as well. They radiate the heat out into your space making you cozy and warm while enjoying an effortless fire.
Relax. There is no remodelling required for the GL18E Gas Log Set. It uses your existing wood burning fireplace to vent. Purchasing and installing a Gas Log Set is far less expensive than buying a new gas insert. The savings don’t stop there. Turn the furnace down and use the GL18E to heat the room you use most. You will save money on your heating bills. Once you’re done using your Log Set, just flip a switch to turn it off. You no longer have to wait for a wood fire to burn out. And the residual heat absorbed by the logs will continue to heat the room after the fire has been turned off.