Spirit Stove Cast Iron Direct-Vent Small Gas Stove
Spirit Stoves are available in two types of ignition – Millivolt (MV) and Intermittent Pilot (IP). The Millivolt system lights a standing pilot with a pushbutton piezo ignitor. Once the standing pilot is lit, the MV system operates with an on/off switch concealed on the back of the stove or with one of Empire’s optional remote control systems.
IP systems eliminate the standing pilot for even greater energy savings. Pressing the on/off switch ignites the pilot, which then ignites the main burner. IP systems can also operate with an optional remote control system.
Choose from two sizes and three colors – porcelain black, porcelain mahogany, and matte black.
Direct-Vent Spirit Stoves include Empire’s Slope Glaze Burner system with expanded ember bed for extra glow. Ceramic beads within the burner swirl and tumble the gas to create naturally swirling flames that are indistinguishable from a wood fire. Topped off with the hand-painted ceramic fiber log set and glowing embers, the effect is stunningly realistic and guaranteed to keep you and your guests mesmerized for hours.
Choose from two sizes (20,000 or 30,000 Btu) and three colors – porcelain black, porcelain mahogany, and matte black.
- BTU Output: up to 20,000
- Classic cast iron design
- Includes a black barrier screen to install in place of operable doors
- Uses efficient propane
- Burner comes complete with realistic glowing embers and six-piece ceramic log set
- Available in two attractive matte finishes
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Optional remote controls and walls switches available
- Uses standard 4" x 6 5/8" gas vent pipe like Dura-Vent DirectVent Pro and Selkirk Direct-Temp
- Dimensions: 28 1/16" W x 27.75" H x 17 3/8" D
Dimensions: 24 1/8 H x 21 1/2 W x 16 1/2 D
Dim. w/Shelves: 24 1/8 H x 33 3/4 W x 16 1/2 D
Pallet Quantity: 4
- Fireplace Barrier Screen
- 4-piece Log Set
- 45-Degree Elbow
- RCK30 Replacement Control Cover required for RVKN or RVKP
The optional side shelf sets, available in every stove color, install in seconds to create an old-world look for your Empire stove. Add a black porcelain liner to any medium or compact stove to create even more “depth” and visual interest. Floor pads are available but not required. You can place your Empire Stove directly on carpet or tile. All Empire Direct-Vent Cast Iron Stoves include a matte black barrier screen that mounts over the fireplace opening.
Options & Accessories
Cast Iron Stove Finish Options
Stone Colors for Inlays and Floor Pads
- Empire Cast Iron Stove Direct-Vent (DVP20,30CC)
- Empire Cast Iron Stove Black Porcelain Liner Kit
- Spirit Blower CIB3