This Skytech 1001 remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,567 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory; the remote receiver's code must be matched to that of the transmitter prior to initial use. The transmitter remote operates on a 12V battery (included) made specifically for remote controls and electronic lighters. The transmitter has ON and OFF functions that are activated by pressing either button on the face of the transmitter. When a button on the transmitter is pressed, a signal light on the transmitter illuminates briefly to verify that a signal has been sent. The remote receiver operates on 4 AA-size 1.5V batteries. The remote receiver houses the microprocessor that responds to commands from the transmitter to control system operation. The remote receiver has a 3-position slide switch for selecting the MODE of operation: ON/REMOTE/OFF.
- 2-Button On/Off handheld transmitter remote control
- All battery operated R.F. with 1,048,576 security codes
- Battery powered receiver box with learn function and On/Remote/Off slider switch
- Receiver can be installed in wall, on the hearth or under the fireplace behind the control access panel
- Includes transmitter, receiver, wall clip, wall plate, installation instructions, batteries