The Skytech 1001 TH remote control system was developed to provide a safe, reliable, and user-friendly remote control system for gas heating appliances. The system can be operated thermostatically or manually from the transmitter. The system operates on radio frequencies (RF) within a 20' range using non-directional signals. The system operates one of 1,048,567 security codes that are programmed into the transmitter at the factory; the remote receiver's code must be matched to that of the transmitter prior to initial use.
- 4-Button On/Off/Mode/Set transmitter with LCD display
- LCD displays room and thermostat set temperature in *F or *C
- Battery powered receiver box with learn function and On/Remote/Off slider switch
- Receiver can be installed in wall, on the hearth or under the fireplace behind the control access panel
- Includes transmitter, receiver, wall clip, wall plate, installation instructions, batteries