THE SUPERIOR WCT 6940 SIGNATURE SERIES CIRCULATING WOOD BURNING FIREPLACE. THIS LARGE FIREPLACE BOASTING A AMAZING EFFICIENCY RATING OF 86.7% WILL HEAR UP TO 2500 SQ FEET WITH ITS POWERFULL 80,000 BTU OUTPUT AND BURN OVERNIGHT KEEPING YOU WARM AND COZY UNTIL THE MORNING. FIREPLACESRUS.NET CARRIES ALL THE VENTING FOR THIS AND ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS. PLEASE CALL US WITH YOUR VENTING NEEDS AND WE WILL PUT TOGETHER A PACKAGE THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU. GIVE US A CALL TODAY AND ASK HOW WE CAN SAVE YOU MONEY WITH YOUR FIREPLACE PROJECT 1 855 485 4015 WE ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS!!!
With outstanding heat output and high-efficiency operation, the WCT6940 wood-burning fireplace excels. The 4.0 cu. ft. firebox with 30" log capacity is one of the largest available in its category. The WCT6940 beautifully combines the craftsmanship of a traditional masonry fireplace with the power of clean controllable combustion heating. The gorgeous selection of doors and facades allows you to achieve a customized look that reflects your style.
- Texured refractory-lined firebox recreates a traditional masonry fireplace appearance.
- Decorative andirons add to the sophisticated look and feel.
- Up to 86.7% efficiency and 80,000 BTU heat output delivers clean and powerful heating.
- Burn time up to 8 hours and heating capacity up to 2,500 sq. ft.*
- Heat-activated variable-speed blower and time-delayed heat distribution provides even comfort.
- Gravity vent kits – double duct for heating multiple rooms.
* Heated area depends a great deal on insulation and the design of the home.
- 7" Secure Temp S-2100, Nova Temp+ HT6000+, Secure Temp GX (U.S. only) or ACBI Chimney
Ease of Operation
- Controllable combustion for optimized heat and comfort.
- Air wash helps keep window clean for a beautiful view of the fire.
- Two optional door styles that will make an impression in any room: Heavy gauge flat steel, strong and stout or hammered steel, rustic and hardy.
- Two matching facade designs.
- Outside air kit features 4" I.D. x 10' long insulated flex and register.
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated
20 Year Limited Warranty