The Valcourt Lafayette Square Wood Burning Fireplace Is A Epa Rated Heating Fireplace . This Clean Burning Efficient Fireplace Is Powerful Enough to Heat Up To 2200 Square Feet And Burn Overnight. The Built In Blower Assists In Moving Heated Air Around Your Room, Or Upgrade To Forced Air Blower Kit For More Heat Circulation. The Lafayette Fireplace Requires Installation Of A Class A 6" Diameter Chimney. Proper Chimney Pipe For This Fireplace Is Offered Here On Our Website https://fireplacesrus.net/chimney-components/class-a-chimney/ To Attach The Chimney to The Fireplace A Anchor Plate Must Be Used ( found in that section ) If You Need Assistance Planning Your Installation Please Feel Free To Give Your Fireplace Experts A Call.
Like the great French general, the Valcourt team has been able to use its tactical skills to upgrade this non-catalytic unit, so that it perfectly combines the new heating technology with all its elegance.
Customize your fireplace: five faceplate louvers as well as black or brushed nickel door overlays are available to enhance your decor. In addition to offering a distinctive look, the appliance follows the most restrictive EPA regulations, making it the fireplace of choice for those who want to use wood as a renewable and clean source of heat.
APPLIANCE PERFORMANCE (1)
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area-ft² : ()||750 - 2,200|
|Overall firebox volume-ft³ :||2.5|
|EPA loading volume-ft³ :||1.69|
|Maximum burn time : ()||8 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood : (2)||80,000 BTU/h (23.4 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < : (2) (3)||14,200 BTU/h (4.16 kW) to 48,200 BTU/h (14.13 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (EPA cribs/Douglas fir) : (3)||N.A. (HHV) (4)||N.A. (LHV) (5)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||68% (HHV) (4)||73% (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum efficiency : (6) (7)||80,000 BTU|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency : (8)||71 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (9)||1.14 g/h|
|Average CO : (10)||53 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(9) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(10) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15'|
|Baffle type||C-Cast or equivalent|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Shipping Weight||495 lb (225 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with steel frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||23 7/8" X 10 1/2"|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176|
|Overall dimension (Height)||40 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||36 3/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||28 5/8"|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||10 1/2"|
|Door opening - dimension (Width)||25 3/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||12 1/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||20 3/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||13"|
|Moulded refractory bricks||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 127|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC-S610|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
FP10 Lafayette IIS wood fireplace install & owner's manual
(PDF - 12.8 Mo)FP10 Lafayette IIS wood fireplace dimensions
(PDF - 1.6 Mo)Lafayette IIS wood fireplace quick install reference guide
(PDF - 0.9 Mo)
PLANS & CAD
2D Diagram - VA10LS01
(DWG - 0.6 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS01
(DXF - 2.0 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS02
(DWG - 0.5 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS02
(DXF - 1.5 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS03
(DWG - 0.3 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS03
(DXF - 1.1 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS04
(DWG - 0.5 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS04
(DXF - 1.7 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS05
(DWG - 0.5 Mo)2D Diagram - VA10LS05
(DXF - 1.9 Mo)