Valcourt Lafayette Arched Wood Burning Fireplace - FP10
The Valcourt Lafayette High Efficiency Controlled Combustion Fireplace Is Clean Burning And Capable Of Heating Up To 2100 Square Feet. The Lafayette Includes A Built In Blower, Fresh Air Intake Adapter, Moulded Refractory Brick & Cast Iron Andirons. The Lafayette Vents On Common 6" Class A Chimney , A Anchor Plate Must Be Used Start Off Your Chimney. Selkirk Metalbestos Class A Chimney Available Under Our Chimney & Venting Components Tab Is Perfect For Venting This Fireplace. If You Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Give Us A Call 1- 855 485 4015.
French officer and hero of the American Revolution, Lafayette inspired us to create our newest high efficiency fireplace.
As the great general, Valcourt used its tactical skills in developing the Lafayette fireplace so it provides home heating with superb efficiency and elegance.
Further to offering a revolutionary look, Lafayette meets the highest EPA emissions requirements, making it the fireplace of choice for the new generation of consumers who want to use wood as a renewable and clean source of heat.
The VALCOURT LAFAYETTE WOOD FIREPLACE can heat up to 2,100 sq. ft. of space. The maximum burn time for this fireplace is nine hours, and has a maximum heat output of 75,000 BTUs. Multiple Faceplate and door overlay options are available for the Lafayette in finishes of black or brushed nickel.
- 75,000 BTUs
- Heating area of up to 2,100 sq. ft.
- Nine hour burn time
Appliance performance (1)
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area-ft² : (*)||750 - 2,200|
|Overall firebox volume-ft³ :||2.5|
|EPA loading volume-ft³ :||1.94|
|Maximum burn time : (*)||8 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood : (2)||80,000 BTU/h (23.4 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < : (2) (3)||12,700 BTU/h (3.72 kW) to 60,700 BTU/h (17.79 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||64% (HHV) (4)||68% (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum overall efficiency : (6) (7)||70%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency : (8)||68%|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (9)||1.2 g/h|
|Average CO : (10)||98 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
(*) Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(9) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(10) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15'|
|Baffle type||C-Cast or equivalent|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Shipping Weight||493 lb (224 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with steel frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||24 3/8" x 12 5/8"|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176|
|Overall dimension (Height)||40 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||36 3/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||28 3/8"|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||10 1/2"|
|Door opening - dimension (Width)||25 3/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||12 1/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||20 3/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||12 7/8"|
|Moulded refractory bricks||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 127|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC-S610|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|