WATERLOO - ARCHED FACEPLATE WOOD FIREPLACE - FP15A - EPA
The Valcourt Waterloo Arch Epa 2020 Wood Burning Fireplace This Large Air Tight Zero Clearance Fireplace Is Capable Of Heating Up To 2800 Sq Feet. The Waterloo Comes Standard With A Built In Blower. Required Venting is 8" Class A Chimney. If You Have Any Questions Please Feel Free To Contact Us We Can Put Together A Venting Package For You.
Imagine a Gigantic High-Efficiency Fireplace
This fireplace is startling in size and is a logical and environmentally friendly option for any homeowner looking to combine style and high efficiency. Choose from four beautiful faceplate louvres to personalize your home.
Large wood fireplace. Behind its large glass door, the 4.3 cubic foot combustion chamber can hold an impressive 60 lbs of wood.
Low emissions. This energy efficient fireplace complies with the EPA’s clean-air standards with only 1.6 g/h of emission.
High efficiency. The FP15A fireplace is capable of heating large spaces and burns for 10 hours.
|Heating area :||1,000 - 2,800 Ft2|
|Maximum heat output :||95,000 BTU/h (27.8 kW)|
Appliance performance (1)
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area-ft² : (*)||1,000 - 2,800|
|Overall firebox volume-ft³ :||4.28|
|EPA loading volume-ft³ :||4.28|
|Maximum burn time : (*)||11 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood : (2)||95,000 BTU/h (27.8 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < : (2) (3)||16,900 BTU/h (5.0 kW) to 43,000 BTU/h (12.6 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||64 % (HHV) (4)||69 % (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum overall efficiency : (6) (7)||70 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency : (8)||69 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (9)||1.6 g/h|
|Average CO : (10)||159.0 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
(*) Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(9) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(10) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||25"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Flue outlet diameter||8"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S604, UL 103 (1700 °F) - CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||15'|
|Baffle type||C-Cast or equivalent|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Shipping Weight||545 lb (247 kg)|
|Door type||Double, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||29 3/4" X 13"|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176|
|Overall dimension (Height)||43 3/8"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||50 3/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||31 5/8"|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||12 3/4"|
|Door opening - dimension (Width)||33"|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||17"|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||25 3/8"|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||17 7/8"|
|Moulded refractory bricks||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA / ASTM WK47329|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 127|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC-S610|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
FP15A Waterloo wood fireplace install & owner's manual
FP15A Waterloo wood fireplace dimensions
VA15FA06 - Faceplate Installation Instructions
FP15A-Quick Installation Guide
PLANS & CAD
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L01 - DWG File
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L01 - DXF File
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L02 - DWG File
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L02 - DXF File
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L03 - DWG File
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L03 - DXF File
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L04 - DWG File
2D Diagrams - FP15A-VA15L04 - DXF File