The Ventis Me150 Zero Clearance Wood Burning Fireplace Is A Clean Burning Fireplace That Offers Some Heating Ability. This Epa Exempt Fireplace While Not Heater Rated Will Heat Up To 1,000 Square Feet. A Optional Blower Can Be Added To Help Move The Heat Around Your Home. This Fireplace Uses Class A 7" Solid Pack Chimney For Installation. Please Feel Free To Contact Our Fireplace & Chimney Professionals If You Have Any Questions Or Need Help With Figuring Out A Fireplace & Venting Package That Is Right For Your Installation.
VENTIS® ZERO CLEARANCE WOOD FIREPLACES ME150 A decorative wood fireplace with clean lines and timeless design that will match the style of any home-- 7" collar
- A Generous Sized Combustion Chamber
- High Quality Ceramic Glass
- Firescreen Doors
- Molded Refractory Bricks
- VENTIS® Anchor Plate
- Fresh Air Intake Adapter
- Tilt-Up Cast Iron Grate
- Optional Variable Speed Blower
The Ventis ME150 wood fireplace was developed for the thrifty homeowner who still demands elegance, robustness and high quality. This model with clean lines and timeless design will, without fail, match the style of any home. The ME150 boasts many features including a generous sized combustion chamber, high quality ceramic glass, firescreen doors, and cast iron grate, all at a competitive price. An optional variable speed blower is also offered to improve heat distribution, maximizing your comfort. The ME150, a gift to offer others or a gift to yourself!
- Chimney diameter : 7"
- Flue outlet diameter : 7"
- Firebox – dimension (Height) : 19"
- Firebox – dimension (Width) : 19 5/8"
- Firebox – dimension (Depth) : 14 1/4"
- Overall dimension (Height) : 40 5/8"
- Overall dimension (Width) : 40 1/4"
- Overall dimension (Depth) : 26 1/4"
- Door opening – dimension (Height) : 14 1/4"
- Door opening - dimension (Width) : 28 1/4
- Warranty : Limited lifetime
- Minimum chimney height (feet) : 15'
- Maximum log length : 16"
- Shipping Weight : 444 lb (201 kg)
- Log positioning : Loading over width
- Recommended heating area-ft² : < 1,000
- Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height) : 28 3/4" X 16 1/2"
- Burn rate : > 5 kg/h (> 11 lb/h)
- Combustion technology : Non-catalytic
- Tested and listed as per applicable standards : Intertek
- Type of chimney : CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)
- Fuel type : Dry cordwood
- Door type : Double, glass with steel frame
- Glass type : Ceramic glass
- Overall firebox volume-ft³ : 3
- Canadian standard (safety) : ULC-S610
- USA standard (safety) : UL 127
- Tilt up cast iron grate : Yes
- High-efficiency certified appliance : Exempt
- Moulded refractory bricks : Yes
PDF FileThis PDF file allows you to easily manipulate, transfer, print, etc.