Discover the great taste of wood fired cooking with your very own Chicago Brick Oven 500 Series Pizza Oven. Wood fired brick ovens have been used since the dawn of civilization. They have been discovered in the excavations of virtually every ancient civilization from Scotland to Europe to Italy, with the brick oven reaching its modern form in ancient Rome. Modern designs have significantly improved in both design and convenience with the creation of modern refractory materials.
- Quick oven heat up time
- Simple to install
- 26 3/4" x 23" cooking surface
Made with a high-tech composite, the Chicago Brick Oven 500 Series Pizza Oven reduces oven heat-up time from two to three hours to about 30 minutes and has excellent heat holding characteristics. It also allows any homeowner to enjoy a wood fired taste without making a trip to the local pizza place.
Cooking with the Chicago Brick Oven 500 Series Pizza Ovenwill change the way you entertain! Prepare pizza, breads, and even meat with a unique and delicious oven roasted taste right in your own backyard. This unit is great for a custom install - it has everything you need to build the perfect-sized oven for residential use. The oven is easy to install into most outdoor kitchens and provides 26 3/4” x 23” of cooking surface for your favorite backyard brick oven creations.
- Type: DIY
- Construction: Refractory Cement | Stainless Steel Fibers
- Finish: Ready To Finish
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Overall Width: 32.5"
- Overall Depth: 31.75"
- Overall Height: 16"
- Opening Width: 17"
- Opening Height: 9.25"
- Cooking Width/Diameter: 22.5"
- Cooking Depth: 26.75"
- Internal Height: 12.5"
- Insulation Thickness: 3"
- Clearance to Combustibles: 10" to Sides | 18" to Ceiling | 30" from Door
- Certification: NSF Rated | UL Listed
- Items Included: 4-piece oven (Dome, Front Hearth, Main Hearth, Arch), Decorative Door, Flue Adaptor, Install Kit (Insulating Board, Insulating Blanket, Mortar), Cooking Kit (Pizza Peel, Brush, Heat Sensing Gun) Simpson duravent transition plate