CBO 750 Countertop - Wood Fired Pizza Oven - 38" x 28" Cooking Surface
Backyard entertaining is experiencing a renaissance of style and sophistication. Today, cooking enthusiasts want a full outdoor living experience. This Chicago Brick Oven 750 Countertop Pizza Oven - Silver is the centerpiece for creating wood fired pizzas and much more! It’s the showpiece and gathering place for friends and family to savor meals prepared to their flavorful best.
CBO's #1 Selling Countertop Oven
• Transform Your Outdoor Experience
• Unmatched Flavor & Versatility
• Entertain Any Size Crowd
• 38" x 28" Cooking Surface
- Height to stack = 23.5"
- Height to top = 46"
- Oven has a three-piece design (arch, hearth, and dome)
The classic design of the Chicago Brick Oven 750 Countertop Pizza Oven - Silver will fit your cooking style , outdoor space and budget. Made of a high-tech composite, it reduces oven heat-up time from two to three hours to about 30 minutes and has excellent heat holding characteristics. This oven’s small footprintmakes it a great permanent addition to any patio, combining superior technology with time-proven brick oven design. The Chicago Brick Ovens are made right here in the U.S.A.
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
- Type: Countertop
- Construction: Refractory Cement | Stainless Steel Fibers
- Finish: Silver Vein
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Overall Width: 37.5"
- Overall Depth: 44"
- Overall Height: 46"
- Opening Width: 17"
- Opening Height: 9.25"
- Cooking Width/Diameter: 27.5"
- Cooking Depth: 39"
- Internal Height: 12.5"
- Insulation Thickness: 3"
- Clearance to Combustibles: 10" to Sides | 18" to Ceiling | 30" from Door
- Certification: NSF Rated | UL Listed
- Item Weight: 600 lbs.
- Items Included: Dome, arch, flue adaptor, intallation kit, simpson duravent transition plate, door, pizza peel, heat sensing gun
CBO-750 Countertop Pizza Oven includes:/h2>
- 6-Piece Oven - Dome, 3-piece Hearth (38" x 28" cooking surface), Arch, Decorative Door
- Hood Color - Available in Copper Vein, Silver Vein and Solar Black
- PreAssembled - Fully Insulated, Includes a "Class A" Double Wall Chimney
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Cleaning Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
Specs - click here
Manual - click here