CBO 500 DIY Kit | Wood Fired Pizza Oven - Flexibility Meets Affordability - 27" x 22" Cooking Surface - Chickago Brick Oven
- A Great Choice For Smaller Layouts
- 5 Piece Oven - Dome, 2 piece Hearth, Arch, Decorative Door
- Install Kit - Anchor Plate, Insulating Board and blanket. Steel Plate, Mortar
- Accessory Package - Pizza Peel, Brush, Infrared Thermometer Gun
- Hearth Space: 27" x 22:
For the Do It Yourselfers - The CBO-500 Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is a great choice for layouts that require an oven with a smaller footprint. This wood fired pizza oven can easily fit into most outdoor kitchens.
Installation is straightforward, but requires some hardscaping experience. Just choose your style and facing material. Use any combination of stone, in any texture or color, to create a stunning oven that will fit your outdoor kitchen or patio decor.
You’re equipped with everything needed to fire up the good life with CBO's signature FlameRoll®. Your CBO-500 Outdoor Pizza Oven DIY Kit is sure to provide you and your family and friends with endless enjoyment.
- UNPARALLELED PERFORMANCE: CBO Ovens 1) hold heat longer 2) heat faster 3) can cook in excess of 1000°. All thanks to a proprietary blend of commercial grade refractory cement.
- REMARKABLE FLAVORS: Anything cooked on a grill or in a conventional oven can be prepared in a wood-burning oven. The difference? Everything tastes better when it’s wood-fired.
- ENDLESS MENU POSSIBILITIES: Signature FlameRoll® generates high, even temperatures, allowing you to fire up anything including grilled meats, roasted vegetables, bubbling cheeses, flaky pizza crusts, and more.
- MADE IN THE USA: High-performance outdoor pizza ovens sourced and made in the USA to ensure safe and reliable year-round cooking.
- PROVEN: Time-tested by thousands of Chicago Brick Oven owners from coast to coast.
- CERTIFIED: For Residential & Commercial Indoor or Outdoor use. Conforms to UL Subject 2162, NSF/ANSI STD 4 and are certified to ULC STD S627.
• Oven, Install Kit, Accessory Package
Specs - click here
Manual - click here